- Truewood doors is india's top quality premium door manufacturer, offering the widest range of designs to our valuable customers.
- Truewood Doors is an ISO 9001-2015 certified company, assuring our customers with an unmatchable quality of our products.
- We have our own in-house design facility with a team of skilled CAD/CAM engineers, CGI technicians and traditional artists who create innovative designer doors suited for Vilas, Apartments, Offices, Shrines, Wardrobes and make it just kids
- The doors are degined with good consultation of renowned architects, interior designers, traditional artists to provide suitable to indian culture as well as international design choices to our esteemed customers
- We have a state of the art manufaturing facility with industry's latest technology CNC machines to Create precision carving on the doors.
CNC Router Machine
Cold Press Machine
Spindle Moulder Machine
Vacuum HOT Press Machine
Fillers Solid hard wood (100% Kiln seasoned & Chemically treated) Door Size* Standard - 81x27, 81x30, 81x32, 81x33, 81x36, 81x39, 78x32, 78x33, 78x36 (Inches). Door Thickness* Standard - 30 mm *Customized Sizes, Thickness, Door Designs are made available on-demand basics Door Foil Colour & Pattern**
Red Rose Wood
**The actual door foil colour and patterns are more attractive than shown in the picture.
Door Handling and Storage Instructions
- Do not drag the doors over one another or across other surfaces.
- These doors are for interior use only.
- Doors must be horizontally stacked on flat surface.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Cover the stack with plastic sheet.
- Do not place or store any other material over the door.
Door Fixing / Installation Instructions
- Fit the door after completing the wet area work and after cleaning the floor on site.
- Door frames should be properly aligned with each other.
- Avoid trimming of doors while fixing. If trimming is necessary, do not trim more than 1/2 Inch per side. Use sharp, fine tooth saw for best results. Be sure to reseal all trimmed sides.
- Lipping of teak or hardwood on all the four sides has to be done to prevent the moisture absorbtion, wear and tear of the door, thereby increasing the life of the door.
- To fix screws and hinges as per thickness and size of the door, consult an Architect / Carpenter / Hardware expert. Do not use nails and hammers.
- The door greater than 6 feet requires 4 Hinges for maximum holding capacity.
- Lock Cut-out : Cut the shutter equally from the bottom and top.
- Lock : Only Mortise / Cylindrical or Tubular type locks are available, as they provide more mechanical strength.
- Hinge or lock cutout should be coated with primer / paint.
Door Maintenance Instructions
- Do not use petrol or any other harmful chemicals for cleaning the doors as it may cause damages to the door surface.